Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Job Interviews

Today I'm going in for a job interview with a company that I've heard nothing but good things about. The position I'm interviewing for is a salaried position with paid benefits. I would make enough per month that I would be able to finally support my little family.

This is huge for me. And in typing that out, I think that's why I'm feeling SO anxious and worried and nervous about it. I haven't had a lot of luck (if that's what you want to call it) for awhile. I know that previously it was because the way I was living my life wasn't in alignment with what I was TRULY wanting. I was functioning on a much lower vibration. Functioning on a lower vibration means that you attract things of a lower vibration.

Now that I've shifted quite substantially, I feel like it is time (and it is okay) to begin attracting and living these great things that I so desire. So why is it that I feel so freaked out?!

I've been sitting here trying to pin point EXACTLY what it is that's going through my head.

I don't know that it's just ONE thing. There is a lot of yapping up there. It makes it kind of muffled and hard to decipher what is actually going on.

I think that my fear is 1. That I won't get the job. 2. If I get the job, I am worried about sabotaging myself. 3. Just the basic anxiety that comes along with an interview.

Here is what I'm thinking though. I deserve this. Why not? Why wouldn't I? I can be great. I am great. I GET to be great.

Could you imagine the freedom that would come with being able to finally provide for my family? To not have to worry about how we are going to pay for our rent? Let alone other things we may need? Pretty amazing thought.

If it feels this good just visualizing it, I would imagine it will only feel pretty freaking AMAZING to live it!

God be with me today as I enter into this interview process. I ask for strength, wisdom, and calm nerves. I ask that the interview process goes smoothly, effortlessly, and fluidly. I ask for confidence. And for the best answers to come to me. I also ask that the things of my past are left there and do not hinder my present.

Time to get ready.

Wish me luck!!

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment