I had guy friends primarily growing up. Now that I'm an adult, I don't have those close guy friends as friends really. Even if I did, I am missing something very important. WOMEN! So many will say that girls are back stabbing, dramatic, bitches. Which can be true! IF you are surrounding yourself with those types of people. Chances are that if you are surrounded by women like that, that is probably a common theme in your life. DRAMA.
Since I've become a coach, I've come across SO MANY amazing, strong, independent, awesome women. All of whom are there to build one another up. We are all coaches. We all have the same mission in life. And we all want to see each other succeed! I've joined a powerhouse of women! I also decided that is all that I want to have in my life. POWERHOUSE women!
This is such a rewarding, refreshing thing. And since I made the decision that I want more women friends in my life, I've been attracting the type of women that I want to have in my life.
This isn't an easy transition for me. As much as I want it, it's scary! It also means that I get to come out of my shell to socialize and trust. That is a pretty scary thing! But, I want it. So, I'm working through the fear.
I can't wait to meet these women in person. I also can't wait to move through my fears and begin building true relationships with the women I have near me.
WOMEN UNITE! This is NOT feminism. This is women empowering one another. Building one another, and NOT tearing down men or thinking we are better than anyone.
Women are amazing people. We have so much to offer. BUILD one another instead of tearing each other down.
BE ONE. We are all in this life together. Let's make one another stronger then we were the day before, the hour before, the minute before.
Who empowers you?

No comments:
Post a Comment